90+ Cellars Return Policy
Customer Service and Return Policy:
At 90+ Cellars our goal is to provide you with fine wine for less. If you are not satisfied with your online order, please contact email@example.com to explain the reasons for your dissatisfaction. We do our best to respond to all customer service issues within 24 hours.
We are happy to accept returns or re-send bottles for orders that meet one or more of the following conditions:
• Wine is corked or flawed (please refer to this article to learn more about how to properly identify flawed wine). In this instance, we require that you return the remaining flawed product(s), including any open bottles, for us to test.
• We sent the wrong wine. In this instance we will have you ship us the incorrect items and we will send the correct items upon receipt.
• Bottles shipped and received under standard shipping methods arrive broken, leaking, cooked, or otherwise damaged beyond drinkability. We will ship our replacements upon confirmation of damage.
We unfortunately are unable to accept returns for orders that meet the following conditions:
• Damage or delays caused by failed delivery attempts through no fault of the shipper.
• You don’t like the wine.
• You received the wine as a gift.
• You bought too much wine.
If you need to return an item, please keep the items in as close to the condition in which you received it as possible. This includes opened bottles. Doing this helps us better evaluate potential flaws in the wine or packaging.
In the event that we ask that you return items back to us, we will create and send a shipping label with our address to you so you may ship the wine back to us free of charge.
Upon receipt of a returned flawed, damaged or incorrect item, we will send replacement items to you free of charge or place a credit on your account in the amount of the returned wine.
We will accept qualified returns within a 90-days of delivery. After that point, we cannot accept returns because we are unable to verify that wine has been stored properly.
We evaluate all customer service issues on an individual basis and we reserve the right to accept or deny any request that we deem to be an exception to the standards outlined above.